We continue to put the well being of our guests and our team at the heart of how we operate. While we are desperate to return to a more normal world, for the time being, we plan to keep many of our safety precautions in place.
1. We are very much looking forward to seeing you, but please don’t come if anyone in your party is showing any of the following symptoms: A high temperature, a new continuous cough, or a loss or change to their sense of smell or taste.
2. You are welcome to arrive up to 30 minutes before your scheduled booking to enjoy a drink at your table or in the kitchen gardens. Evening service will start promptly at 7.30pm to allow plenty of time to enjoy the meal.
3. There will be lovely Bramley hand sanitiser waiting for when you step inside
4. We recommend that you download the NHS track and trace app so that you can “check-in” at Green Cow Kitchens. We will have a QR code available to scan. Alternatively we have your contact details as per your booking.
5. Please pay your bill by card if you can.