Experienced Bar Tender
Set at the heart of the Herefordshire countryside and on our fifteen hundred-acre family estate, Crumplebury is surrounded by splendid woodland, luscious green fields and the happy animals on our organic, home farm. At Crumplebury, we are passionate about food. Our menus champion seasonality and celebrate all that we grow on the farm, in the woods and in our walled kitchen-garden. We curate bespoke events and delight in the extraordinary. We pair the warmth of a family service with a deep care for culinary excellence and believe that magic can be created when each element of sharing a meal with your favourites is just right.
We are at the beginning of this chapter but surrounded and inspired by a great history. Crumplebury was the name of Whitbourne Estate’s old pig farm. The 18th-century red brick build remains at the centre of what is now a reimagined events space that can host up to 200 people. Exquisite and modern in design and home to our fine-dining restaurant – Green Cow Kitchens, 11 delightfully spoiling bedrooms, Longfield Cottage and an abundance of interesting outdoor space. Crumplebury is a breath of fresh air.
We are seeking an experienced Bar Tender, who will be an Ambassador of the Crumplebury brand. Someone, who shares our passion for curating personal and memorable moments, At Crumplebury we love to surprise and delight our guests, we believe that small, thoughtful gestures are the key to creating lasting impressions and we are passionate about curating extraordinary events.
- A brilliant communicator (both verbally and in writing) with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong hospitality experience
- Personable, confident and self-motivated with a flexible and energetic approach to work
- Able to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Customer orientated with a genuine passion for curating exceptional and memorable experiences
- Excellent eye for detail
- Consistently lead by example, as a hardworking, positive and passionate team member
- We welcome applications from all walks of life and are committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
Events can often mean long days and you may be required to work split shifts, evenings and weekends.
The renumeration would be £11 per hour.
The contract would be a 30 hour contract plus overtime as required by the business needs.
We’re at the beginning of our journey and continue to grow our wonderfully talented herd. If you are driven, you care deeply about food and curating unique and memorable customer experiences, you love to nurture and be part of a close team, together we can create something truly special. We look forward to hearing from you.
Tell us your story… firstname.lastname@example.org