Since 2012, Green Cow Kitchens has been showcasing the very best that our farm can produce. As you drive down our country lanes, you will pass lovingly nurtured cows, sheep and pigs. In winter, we feature estate pheasant, partridge and duck. Throughout the seasons, our fabulous team of chefs forage for wild garlic, hedgerow berries, damsons, plums, apples, pears, puff balls, elderflower and more. At Green Cow, we pair the warmth and intimacy of a family run service with a deep care for culinary excellence.
0.00000001 Food Miles
WE GROW THE COWS OURSELVES
We can’t wait to see you.
Tasting Menu: at 7.30pm on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturdays
Lunch: from 12pm on Thursday & Friday & Sundays.
End your fabulous Green Cow feast with a delicious night’s sleep and wake to fifteen hundred acres of fresh air and farm walks. Dinner, bed and breakfast packages are available to book.
We love to take the feast outdoors. In Spring and Summer we host a sequence of woodland and farm field events. Click here to find out what we have planned and to book your tickets.
We can host two households or a maximum of 6 people per table. If you would like to organise a larger gathering (with 8 or more people), we’d love to help (working within the current guidelines). Please contact email@example.com to discuss your individual requirements.
Our monthly tasting menus celebrate the seasons and reflect what is ready and at its best on the home farm. We aim to publish our menus a month or so before they launch. This allows us to forage and carefully select the very best ingredients. Please let us know when you make your reservation if you have any food allergies or intolerances and our chefs will gladly create a version of the menu that will work for you.
We continue to put the well being of our guests and our team at the heart of how we operate. While we are desperate to return to a more normal world, for the time being, we plan to keep many of our safety precautions in place.
1. Our staff will continue to wear masks (and be smiling underneath)
2. We are very much looking forward to seeing you, but please don’t come if anyone in your party is showing any of the following symptoms: A high temperature, a new continuous cough, or a loss or change to their sense of smell or taste.
3. You are welcome to arrive up to 30 minutes before your scheduled booking to enjoy a drink at your table or in the kitchen gardens. Evening service will start promptly at 7.30pm to allow plenty of time to enjoy the meal.
4. There will be lovely Bramley hand sanitiser waiting for when you step inside
5. We recommend that you download the NHS track and trace app so that you can “check-in” at Green Cow Kitchens. We will have a QR code available to scan. Alternatively we have your contact details as per your booking.
6. Please pay your bill by card if you can.
“We had the most amazing time in a wonderful setting. The staff couldn’t have been more helpful! Thanks for helping to make my husband’s birthday so lovely!”
“This was quite simply the best food I have had and the quality lasted right through 7 courses. Saying simply belies the effort and skill that went into this amazing, delicious Valentine Tasting Menu.”
“Thank you for a wonderful ‘Woodland Picnic.’ The food was fantastic, setting glorious and the pianist superb.”
FEED YOUR CURIOSITY
Follow @greencowkitchens and tag us in your photos #greencowkitchens