We look forward to welcoming you when we reopen on Thursday 3rd December. Whilst our welcome will be as warm as ever (albeit behind our masks), we do need to inform you of a few changes to your experience when you visit. We know it’s grim, but these rules are to keep you and our team safe:
1. We are very much looking forward to seeing you, but please don’t come if anyone in your party is showing any of the following symptoms: A high temperature, a new continuous cough, or a new loss or change to their sense of smell or taste.
2. You are welcome to arrive up to 30 minutes before your scheduled booking to enjoy a drink at your table. We are of course strictly adhering to the 10pm curfew and so evening service will start promptly at 7.30pm in order that you have plenty of time to enjoy your meal
3. Please don a mask as soon as you get out of your car and keep it on until you’re settled at your table
4. There will be lovely Bramley hand sanitizer waiting for you on your table
5. We recommend that you download the NHS track and trace app so that you can “check-in” at Green Cow Kitchens. There will be a QR code available to scan. Alternatively we have your contact details as per your booking.
6. All of our staff will be masked, but smiling underneath
7. Our waiting team will also be wearing freshly laundered gloves
8. Please pop your mask back on if you need to use the bathroom and leave the loo door open when you leave
9. We will have to resist our usual instincts to pour wine and water for you during your meal, but we’ll be on hand to chat through the menu and drinks choices
10. Please pay your bill by card if you can.